EVO HAIR PRODUCT GIVEAWAY 2023 TERM AND CONDITIONS
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the evo hair product competition, (Giveaway).
By entering the Giveaway, you agree that you will be legally bound by these Terms.
2. THE PROMOTER
The promoter of the Giveaway is EA Holland Pty Ltd (ACN 000 046 631)(Promoter). The Promoter is legally responsible for running the Giveaway. If you have any issues or problems relating to the Giveaway, please contact the Promoter.
3. THE GIVEAWAY
There will be three winners of the Giveaway (each, a Winner). There are three (3) prizes available (each, a Prize), with one (1) Prize awarded to each Winner.
Each Prize is made up as follows:
• the ultimate evo blonde kit:
• 1 x bottle blonde clay lightener 400g tub
• 1 x bottle blonde powder lightener 500g tub
• 1 x evo hue-verse 20vol cream developer 1L
• 1 x evo hue-verse 30vol cream developer 1L
• 1 x evo hue-verse demi permanent gloss sampler box, containing:
o 1 x evo hue-verse 9.81 demi-permanent gloss 60ml
o 1 x evo hue-verse 10.37 demi-permanent gloss 60ml
o 1 x evo hue-verse 10.7 demi-permanent gloss 60ml
o 1 x evo hue-verse 6.5vol cream developer 100ml
o 1 x evo hue-verse 6.5vol liquid developer 100ml
• 1 x evo colour bowl set of 3
• 1 x evo colour brush
• 1 x evo denim apron
• 1 x evo cape
• 1 x hue-verse demi-permanent gloss technical manual
The total recommended retail value of the Prize is $192.7 USD and is correct at the commencement of the Giveaway Period. The Prize is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal value for any reason.
3. ELIGIBILITY RULES
Entry is open to all residents of the United States of America, aged 18 years and over who are salon professionals or hairdressers.
The following people are excluded from entering the Giveaway:
• directors, officers or employees of the Promoter or any of the Promoter's related entities;
• the agencies or companies associated with the Giveaway or its administration;
• members of the immediate family or household members of the above groups of people.
Any person who meets the above criteria is an ‘Eligible Entrant’. Entry into the Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
By entering the Giveaway, you confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements above. The Promoter may require you to verify that you are an Eligible Entrant by providing evidence of your name, address, date of birth, email address or other personal details. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promotor. Eligible Entrants also must confirm that they are a salon professional/hairdresser.
4. GIVEAWAY PERIOD
The Giveaway commences at 25 September 2023 at 9:00:00 AEST and ends at 23:59:59 AEST on 25 October 2023 (Giveaway Period).
The Giveaway will run on the evo pro website at [https://www.evohair.com/us/evo-pro/evo-colour/evo-giveaway/] (Online Location).
6. HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period, Eligible Entrants must complete the Promoter’s entry form accessed at the Online Location with all the required details including:
a) Full name
b) Email address
c) Salon Name
d) Phone Number
e) Salon Address
h) Zip/Post Code
i) Country of residence
j) Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Giveaway
All information you enter must be truthful
Each Eligible Entrant who submits a completed form in accordance with these Terms during the Giveaway Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw (Eligible Entry). All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time you complete the form.
The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that:
• are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient;
• breach any law or infringes any third party rights; or
• have been made by the use of automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits multiple automated entries into competitions generally. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including where they are not received within the Giveaway Period because of technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
7. MAXIMUM ENTRIES
One (1) Eligible Entry per Eligible Entrant. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any person who does not complete the details required on the form and/or any person who submits more than one Eligible Entry and may deem that Eligible Entry excluded.
8. SELECTION OF WINNERS
Each Eligible Entry has an equal chance of being drawn. Each Winner will be awarded a Price in accordance with these Terms.
The Winners will be the first 3 Eligible Entries drawn randomly from entries received during the Giveaway Period which will take place at the Promotor’s office at 17-21 Commercial Street, Marleston SA Australia (Draw Location) at 01 November 2023 at 17:00:00 AEST.
The Promotor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a Winner is deemed invalid, or a Prize is unclaimed (Reserve Winner).
9. CLAIMING PRIZES
Winners will be notified via the email (as provided for in the Eligible Entry by 08 November 2023 at 17:00 AEST. Additional contact details may be requested for further information regarding claiming the Prize. Each Winner must claim their Prize by no later than 15 November 2023 (Prize Deadline).
If Winner does follow the Prize claim instructions by the Prize Deadline or the Winner does not provide photo ID for collection, the Promoter may deem the Prize forfeited and choose a Reserve Winner for that Prize as if the Prize was claimed by the Prize Deadline..
The Winner will also automatically forfeit their Prize if:
• any Prize is returned as undeliverable;
• a Winner rejects their Prize; or
• a Winner does not comply with these Terms.
In the event a Winner fails to claim their Prize by the Prize Deadline, or the Prize is forfeited in accordance with these Terms, the Promoter will choose and notify a new Winner from the Reserve Winners for that Prize following the process contained in these Terms.
The Reserve Winner must claim the Prize in the same method no later than 24 hours after being notified. In the event the Prize is not claimed after 24 hours, the Promoter may deal with the Prize in its absolute discretion.
By entering the Giveaway and providing your information, you consent to the use of such information in the manner set out in these Terms.
The Promoter may also use your information to contact you (via the Promoter’s evo Pro and the evo Pro sales team) about special offers and marketing.
11. LIMIT OF PROMOTOR'S RESPONSIBILITY
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, distributors associated companies and representatives associated with the Giveaway shall not be liable for:
• any claim, loss (including consequential loss/loss of profits), damages, costs or expenses, regardless of cause (including by the negligent act or omission of the Promoter);
• illness, injury, disability or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Giveaway or the Prize;
• any incorrect or incomplete information associated with the Giveaway;
• entries or Prizes that are misplaced, lost, incorrectly submitted, or delayed;
• any error, interruption, deletion, defect, unauthorised access to the entries; or
• loss, damage or delay in delivery of the Prize.
Any liability of the Promoter arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway or the Prize is limited to, at the election of the Promoter, the re-supply of the Prize or a prize of similar or equal value.
12. TAMPERING AND OTHER MATTERS
If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, suspected tampering, cheating, reasonably suspected cheating, fraud or any causes beyond the Promoter's control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Promoter may cancel or modify the Giveaway and/or disqualify any individual who causes or contributes to the failure. In addition, if for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned as a result of any acts beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including strikes, boycotts, war, acts of God, riots, illness, disease, pandemic, epidemic, quarantine, acts of government or other public authority (including government imposed restrictions on group gatherings or travel restrictions due to the COVID-19 virus), terrorism, delays of commercial carriers, restraints of public authority (each and collectively a Force Majeure Event), or an occurrence of a Force Majeure Event renders the award of the Prizes unviable, the Promoter may cancel or modify the Giveaway in its sole discretion.
The Terms posted on the Giveaway website are the official Terms for the Giveaway.